REIKI ART & MASTER CLASS
This 3-day training will allow you to move further into the deeper dimensions of healing with Reiki to the level of Master Reiki Practitioner. You will receive:
* the Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
* the Holy Fire II ignition which raises the frequency of your attunements
* the Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
* reiki meditation to expand consciousness.
* techniques for using Reiki in problem solving and goals.
* how to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
* Reiki "psychic surgery" and cord cutting that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
* your own Past life Reiki session as well as learning how to lead a Past life Reiki session
* the complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
* instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and full Reiki Master.
* the Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Holy Fire 2 system
* two Tibetan symbols are given as well as the Holy Fire Symbol.
* Holy Fire II ignitions as channeled and developed by William Rand
* how to give yourself attunements.
* the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Upon completion of the training and submission of requisite practice hours** and attunement assistant hours, you will be certified as a Usui Holy Fire II Reiki Master/Teacher!!
**Prerequisite: Reiki Second Degree/Level II, 6 months of practice, and 30 hours of practice
(or 60 hours of practice in lieu of 6 months)
** Attendance is permitted without the requisite hours, however, certification is provided only after completion of the hours and attunement assistant hours.
(contact Janice with any questions 410.812.7874)
TOTAL INVESTMENT IS $650.00
**Special offer: Pay a deposit of only $100 now to reserve your space and lock in the Early Bird price of $550.00**
Use the drop down below to pay your deposit: